Thursday, September 23, 2010

Modern Family - The worst blog post of all time

Full Disclosure: I watched Modern Family while texting and eating simultaneously so some of the details may have slipped through the cracks. With that said, I’m pretty sure I know what happened.

To prove it, here is a one sentence recap: Gays build princess castle and one gay is bad at building while Manny dates little girls while station wagons brings family closer together. Boom! Recap complete.

Now that we’ve gotten that out of the way, let’s discuss two aspects of the show that bother me:

First, Manny is not funny. Not even a little. This dude is a certifiable loser. He’s just a fat kid who talks like an adult. Did I miss anything?

Second, I am in love with Gloria. I would gladly trade all of my pogs, slammers, and pokemon cards (except Charizard) for one date with her. She is the perfect combination of sweet, spicy, and booby. Plus I like the fact that she’s a semi-famous actress.

Congratulations, you just read the worst blog post of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment